Wednesday, February 24, 2010

PINK OF HEALTH...I LIKE PINK!!!

It has been quite a while since i viewed my own blog...almost 2 weeks since the last post...angkara the 'old modem' being used for a long long time, huh!!...

I was also unwell for the last 3 days...i do believe that the imbalance weather (cold, dry weather) does spread flu, fever & bad cough symptoms..and makes me sick..sigh...dah tua lah PEM...Allah duga dengan penyakit2 ringan untuk kita memuhasabah diri..(chewah!!waraqaq la pulok..hehehe)...

Hoping that me and family will be in a pink of health...to live life to the fullest in obedience of Allah on His land...

Jom go thru list ni..WHAT PEOPLE SAY THAT ARE GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH?:-

1) Answer the phone by LEFT ear (nasib baik PEM jawab phone by RIGHT ear...hmmm...answer only?kalau kita call orang boleh ke by LEFT ear??heheheh)

2) Do not drink coffee TWICE a day (I don't like black coffee..but i like ice latte..how??hehehhe)

3) Do not take pills with COLD water (this one I agree!!..for me cold water will make the pills rasa lebih pahit, payau etc which makes our tekak macam nak muntah!!..am I the only one who taste like that??)

4) Do not have HUGE meals after 5pm (Owh! how can I tahan if my lover drag me all the way to Muhibbah Seafood, Chillis, Murni & Ayob's??? :P )

5) Reduce the amount of OILY food you consume (hmmm..I like to cook all the goreng-goreng food...kalau tidak, rasanya hidangan masakan I macam tak bermakna...hehehe..then I should change it by using OLIVE OIL for my cooking..lalalalalala)

6) Drink more WATER in the morning less at night (my habit is totally different...more at night..less in the morning...change it now!!)

7) Keep your distance from handphone CHARGERS (Yes, for me the best is bawah katil...hehehehe)

8) Do not use headphones / earphones for LONG period of time (I should advise my lover then..how can he tahan to watch a movie played in his notebook & use earphones to hear the sound/dialog of that movie??pelik sungguh!)

9) Best SLEEPing time is from 10pm at night to 6am in the morning (OK, for the next 1 hour, I should say 'good nite' to everybody already..hehhehe.. I couldnt agree more!!! It works for our beauty as well girlssssssss.. huhuhu)

10) Do not LIE down immediately after taking medicine before sleeping (Ya kah?? I always do like that tau..it's normal for all people who are unwell kan...to lie down immediately after taking medicine...hmmmmm....)

11) When BATTERY is down to the LAST grid / bar, do not answer the phone as the radiation is 1,000 time (OK, definitely!!)


Errrkk..That's about it...TAKE CARE EVERYONE!!

PEM: MANGGIS juga berkhasiat...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment